The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to take the Daughter on a Antelope hunt. Want to be under 2k. Any recommendation?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
you might be able to find some trespass fee hunts for that price. I doubt you will find a guided hunt for that price unless it is on a ranch not know to produce big antelope. Wyoming is definitely the leader in great antelope hunting and tags are relatively easy to get. I did 5 mule deer/antelope combo hunts in Wyoming and they are a blast. Maybe not in your price range but check out heartspear outfitters. Kody has a website and would give you a great hunt.

·
Registered
332 Posts
We did several self guided hunts around the Buffalo area, lots of antelope, tags are easy to get. We did contact a rancher early in the yr to get permission to hunt his ranch , a trespass fee got us 1200 acres to our self. Call wy. fish and game they can help you find ranchers to call

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
We did several self guided hunts around the Buffalo area, lots of antelope, tags are easy to get. We did contact a rancher early in the yr to get permission to hunt his ranch , a trespass fee got us 1200 acres to our self. Call wy. fish and game they can help you find ranchers to call
+1 on trying it self-guided, especially in that area. With a little research, you can have a great hunt well under your budget.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you might be able to find some trespass fee hunts for that price. I doubt you will find a guided hunt for that price unless it is on a ranch not know to produce big antelope. Wyoming is definitely the leader in great antelope hunting and tags are relatively easy to get. I did 5 mule deer/antelope combo hunts in Wyoming and they are a blast. Maybe not in your price range but check out heartspear outfitters. Kody has a website and would give you a great hunt.
Found 2. Reviews are good.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Found 2. Reviews are good.
I will always hunt with Kody. going to hunt mule deer with him this year and again when I draw another unit 7 elk tag.
The dude will break his back to het you what you want. As far as 7j they are good people but way to big for me. Dont like all the people in camp atmosphere. My pics are probably way down in the success photo thread if you look. Good stuff

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will always hunt with Kody. going to hunt mule deer with him this year and again when I draw another unit 7 elk tag.
The dude will break his back to het you what you want. As far as 7j they are good people but way to big for me. Dont like all the people in camp atmosphere. My pics are probably way down in the success photo thread if you look. Good stuff
who is Kody? Does he have a website? Thanks

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You gave me a reference. Thank you. But I will see what others have to say. I don't stop and go with the first one. Merry Christmas and good luck to you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts