The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,783 Posts
Now I'm going to have to be a Patriat's fan.......not, but glad they successfully got rid of the cancer.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
he`s getting as bad as Kappernick ,no one wants him either. once a player gets disruptive to the team they should be left go and a player ,that can play and willing to co- operate should be hiered

·
Registered
19,783 Posts
Unfortunately his ego has clouded his ability to use his talent and for this season anyhow I think the rest of the NFL will sit and wait to see how all the allegations shake out.

I am sure he and the Pats didn't part ways cheaply

·
Registered
19,014 Posts
IF..he is a rapist, he needs to be held accountable and jailed.

Reactions: coyotejohn

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I told my son when the Pat's signed him, he would last 4 games at most. My son (of course) didn't think my call had a snowball's chance. Hindsight shows I was much too generous.

·
Registered
19,014 Posts
they treated him like a football and kicked him out the door.......BYE

Reactions: Steeltrap

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
To copy a famous quote "He's got a boat load of talent, and a 5 cent head". Him and Terrell Owens should have used the duct tape each team game them when they signed. Used in 8 inch increments, to cover those gaping holes under their respective noses.....

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

Unfortunately his ego has clouded his ability to use his talent and for this season anyhow I think the rest of the NFL will sit and wait to see how all the allegations shake out.

I am sure he and the Pats didn't part ways cheaply

Cheap for the Pats, at least for now. Only 2 game checks, $150k+...is all.

AB says he is suing now...

·
Registered
19,014 Posts
bet he plays the race card !!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
From what I read, man who likes Asian young women is contractually obligated to pay AB $9-mil. But because AB is an idiot and he tweeted about man who loves young Asian women.......that man is going to take it to arbitration, knowing he will have to pay......but not for another 6 or 8 months. Just to tick off AB.

I'd do it too.

·
Registered
19,014 Posts
from what i read. brown is going back to school. the article also said he made several tweets that had been deleted regarding other players that still have their jobs after being accused, some even convicted. he does have a point.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
from what i read. brown is going back to school. the article also said he made several tweets that had been deleted regarding other players that still have their jobs after being accused, some even convicted. he does have a point.
He does. But in today's environment.....he's got way too much baggage.......which he brought on all by himself.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
School can't fix stupid, He elected to quit football! Like Steeltrap said to much of the wrong baggage. It's not worth the aggravation for team owners, players or
fans! Hopefully this is a wake up call for other's that don't think there crap stinks!

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
From what I read, man who likes Asian young women is contractually obligated to pay AB $9-mil. But because AB is an idiot and he tweeted about man who loves young Asian women.......that man is going to take it to arbitration, knowing he will have to pay......but not for another 6 or 8 months. Just to tick off AB.

I'd do it too.
There was language in the contract about personal conduct violations voiding any guarantees. I'd say sending texts which the recipient found threatening would fall under that category. Additionally, the guaranteed money wasn't guaranteed until Monday, 9/23. From what some of the talking heads have said, the fact he did play in one game may help his grievance but its a 50/50 shot at best.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts

There was language in the contract about personal conduct violations voiding any guarantees.

I guess that "contract language" doesn't apply to Man who likes young Asian women? Likely no contract with the owner.....but the owner does have a contract with the NFL.....where is Rodger Goodell on the league's "punishment?"

As grandma use to say....."What's good for the goose...is good for the gander."

·
Registered
19,014 Posts
there is no place in society for selective enforcement. either enforce all the rules equally or get rid of them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts