The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I took my wife to Potter County Outfitters to look at a bow for her. I went with the intention of purchasing her a Mission Craze, but since Ed had a Hoyt Vixcen and Mathews Passion I promised her I would keep an open mind. After only 10 minutes she had decided on the Vixcen based on feel. Unfortunately, they only had the camo version of it and she felt that the black and pink would be "much prettier" so we ordered one and should have it in a month...pinked out of course! In the end I could not help myself and purchased a Hoyt Maxxis 31 to complete the day... not a bad day, just an expensive one!

·
Registered
671 Posts
i have a a whisker bisket on mine . I am shooting 50lbs draw . true glo single pin site . i do have the wraist band on it . also a pink d loop . i will let u know what arrows

·
Registered
671 Posts
go on on here look up new bow i have pictures posted 0f my bow on here . have a new site coming this week a freind of ours has a archery shop he is getting me a site this week . he also set up my bow for me . are you on face book i am i go by vicki weimer ransel if you would like to be freinds

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just finished setting mine up. So excited to get shooting. I have a Vicxen as well and love it. It's camo but also pinked out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts