The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/w...346f_story.html

"In addition to potential legislative proposals, Biden’s group has expanded its focus to include measures that would not need congressional approval and could be quickly implemented by executive action"

Take note to that line right there. Obama does nothing through Congress. Everything is made possible through executive orders through this disrespectful peace of garbage. I hope and I pray that everybody that says they are not giving up their guns and come and get them, really mean what they say. Let him deal with it that way.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Obamas only interest is disarming America,PERIOD. I can't even look at him on tv anymore. he routinely lies and the media doesn't call him on anything. I,m 54 years old and i'm going to tell you younger guys that personally ive never seen a bigger threat to our second amendment rights than that crew in Washington. DON'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Muzz said:

"In addition to potential legislative proposals, Biden’s group has expanded its focus to include measures that would not need congressional approval and could be quickly implemented by executive action"

Take note to that line right there. Obama does nothing through Congress. Everything is made possible through executive orders through this disrespectful peace of garbage. I hope and I pray that everybody that says they are not giving up their guns and come and get them, really mean what they say. Let him deal with it that way.
Wouldn't it be nice to see the secret service guys just walk away from Obama and walk away from protecting his daughters! He sure as heck would change his tune!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
The context of that article is disgusting in the fact that it comes right out and admits that the government is exploiting the murder of children to serve their agenda......

Oh, we better hurry up and exploit this opportunity, because soon, the general public will not be so fired up about this subject.......it is absurd...

We are going to have big problems within the country if these people think they are going to get their way......

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
This is Marxism at work.....and it's like watching sausage being made...or looking at a bad accident....except your in the accident.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
meatpoll said:
Muzz said:

Wouldn't it be nice to see the secret service guys just walk away from Obama and walk away from protecting his daughters! He sure as heck would change his tune!
you mean like they did with Kennedy in Texas?

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
I warned family about 'executive order' possibility at a Thanksgiving gathering (before Sandy Hook). I wish I had been wrong.

If govt cared about protecting school children they would have funded or required armed security long ago. Wayne Lapierre gets ridiculed for such an assertion. Why? Because govt owns, repeat OWNS the media.

Americans have become dependent and non-thinking. Govt pay me! Govt feed me! Govt save me!

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Muzz, good post.

I WOULD be serious about not letting govt have my guns, but I sold em all, including my semi rifle with the high capacity mags....yup, thats what I did.... nope, didnt get a receipt either...they's all gone....

·
Registered
114 Posts
I read recently that only 3% of gun owners belong to NRA, how disgusting is that? In Pa. here many NRA members voted for obama, how disgusting is that? You cant count on the republicans to help us they are just politions. After that shooting they allput their tail between their legs & ran awaay from the NRA. I am telling everyone they had better join the NRA now. politions only will react to votes.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
3%? even it's it 30%, that a disgrace. Obama is a Marxist, and we all know what that means. It means that our Constitution is a roadblock to his agenda. Gun ownership is a nono for a dictatorship. Get ready for the 3rd term of Obama. Wake up citizens.

Full repeal of the Bill of Rights. New game, new rules. Think it can't happen? Are you that naive?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts