·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 18th, 2013

Cops: Men toss dead groundhog, grouse into Pa. bar

Brookville

Published Apr 17, 2013 11:13

Police in one western Pennsylvania town are investigating a case of bar kill: a groundhog and a grouse, both dead, tossed into a tavern by unsatisfied customers.

The (Dubois) Courier-Express reports that the animals were tossed into Bill's Bar hours apart Sunday in Brookville, about 70 miles northeast of Pittsburgh.

Brookville police Chief Ken Dworek tells The Associated Press that the suspects are an underage man who was refused service at the bar and another who was turned away because of "an alcohol problem."

The chief says such use of animals is a fairly common problem in Brookville. He says, for example, "a guy will get in an argument and put a dead squirrel on his girlfriend's doorknob, that kind of thing."

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
So a dead mountain lion in IVN's fire pit would mean.......what?

·
Registered
12,137 Posts
knew of a case in which a skunk was dropped through a basement window.

Worst was at a car rental place in South Miami. The guy "forgot" to remove three or four tarpon from the trunk of the car and left the car in the hot sun in the parking lot of the rental place. I happened to be talking to a friend that worked there, when his coworker opened the trunk and collapsed to the ground vomiting violently. We could soon smell why.

·
Registered
429 Posts
That's hysterical. My Uncle used to tell me about a practical joke he used to play back in the day. He would pry off a buddy's hubcap and stick a fish in there. The guy would go nuts trying to figure out where that nasty smell was coming from.

·
Registered
20,580 Posts
A disgruntled employee where I work once left a dead mouse on someones desk.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Danesdad said:
A disgruntled employee where I work once left a dead mouse on someones desk.
We used a mummified mouse as a xmas tree topper on the shop tree one year. To be fair all the decorations were things that were replaced ,scorched,shorted,disfigured or just plain intresting when doing building/machine maintenance.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
GIE said:
Buckethead said:
No thanks. Not after the rude remark you made to me last night.
Hey, is it my fault you got a bit big for your britches and tried to be something you aren't? Try to keep you grounded and this is the thanks I get!

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
I saw something weird on the way to work one day........

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Melanerpes formicivorus in some sort of frozen state.....in the back of a truck.....pulled right out in front of me.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
timberdoodle said:
There is nothing weird about woodpeckers
It was white as snow....like it was in some sort of cryogenic state...you had to see this thing....it was a site for sore eyes.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts