1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
356 Posts
You beat me to it brittanyman, I was gunna start a thread on it.
Hopefully woods walker or someone can chime in and explain what the process would be for such a evil act. Hope something gets done

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I saw this earlier and it ticked me off so bad,:mad: I hope they can do something to these two, maybe can since the President just signed a new Animal Abuse law in.
This kind of thing makes you wonder what is wrong with people and there upbringing.
I wish the deer would of got up and gored them both.
I heard that the one kids family own's a Bar-B-Q place in Brookville.

·
Registered
681 Posts
That was very disturbing to view! Could only tolerate 3-4 seconds. Just think filth like this is our future. I’m sick to my stomach just thinking about it. My wife and I never had children so I can’t criticize anyone for how they raise their offspring, but....

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
From my understanding, One is the stepson of the chief of police of Brookeville.
The other is the son of a business owner in Brookeville. I have a few mutual friends of the business guy and they all say the same thing. The father is nothing like the puke son and he is probably just as disgusted by this behavior as everyone else.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
If that video got to the PGC they wouldn't have to get a petition going. I also have no idea why they would try to get the Fish and Wildlife service involved since it is a state crime, not a federal crime. Unless they are calling the PGC Fish and wildlife.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
This is from the PGC facebook page.

The Pennsylvania Game Commission is aware of a video purporting to show individuals assaulting an injured deer. The conduct portrayed in the video is reprehensible and potentially a violation of the law.

Pennsylvania State Game Wardens are currently investigating the matter. If you have any information related to the video, we ask that you report it to the Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-888–PGC-8001 or the Game Commission’s Northwest Region Dispatch Office at 814-432-3187.

Thank you for your help and for your concern for Pennsylvania wildlife.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Pa Game Commission posted on there Facebook page that they are going after these jerks.
Since the pukes were dumb enough to memorialize their stupidity on video it should be an easy case to make, if the Chief of Police is a good cop he should help them.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Since the pukes were dumb enough to memorialize their stupidity on video it should be an easy case to make, if the Chief of Police is a good cop he should help them.
I just read where he made his son turn himself in. But it being the internet I'll take that with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't doubt he did.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Well, they are old enough to know better. Poor upbringing maybe, but I have seen some real scum turned out by good families. It certainly won't help the one young man's (not boy) family business.

Hopefully this is prosecuted to the maximum.

·
Registered
939 Posts
New PA animal abuse law:

Beating, abandoning of abusing an animal now carries a penalty of up to two years behind bars and a $5,000 fine as a misdemeanor.

Hope they get to try it out.
I believe Trump just signed a bill where these types of acts are now federal offenses with a possability of seven years in the big house! Those poor poor boys. But they are children of upstanding people in the community. We should just give them a slap on the wrist and community service! To ---- with that. Throw the book at them and set an example how society will not put up with this kind of crap. That deer had more brains than those two pieces of excrement.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts