The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called this guy yesterday to find out what he was selling the Z7 for. He would not tell me over the phone. I would have to go to his shop to find out. I then asked if he would match or beat the price out at the Harrisburg show and he said no. I ended up buying a bow from a dealer at the show yesterday for that price.

He just called me asking who was selling that bow for $769. I asked why, he said no reason. I asked why he called MY phone then. He said that he wanted to know who was selling them for that price and acted snippy. I said never mind, I already bought the bow. He insisted that I tell him. So I obliged.

I told him that my father picked it up for me in Georgia at a company called NAFTA. Anyone know why I chose NAFTA and Georgia. LMAO! What a tool he is. By his tone and actions, I would say to stay far far away from that place. Again, what a TOOL!

I probably wouldn't have been so upset for him calling me at home if he didn't wake my son up from his nap. I have to say it one more time. WHAT A TOOL Andrews Archery is!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
That's a good price,I paid 850 for mine.I bought three bows within the last year,all from the same guy.I could of got them cheaper at weaknechts,but I got burned there last year.I called three separate weeks,each time I drove almost an hour each way,all three times they were closed.they were at different sports shows.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
One of the things that the bow manufactures are enforcing is an MAP- minimum advertised price. The dealer can sell below the MSRP and below the MAP, but they cannot advertise that nor give the prices out over the phone. The manufacturers cannot set the price since they don't own the bows once the dealer get them, but they can control if you get a dealership or keep it. They figure if they control the advertising, it makes it a more even playing field for all dealers big and small.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts