The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I would like to make the following offer, I own 50 acres outside of Oil City PA and would like to offer a Spring turkey hunt for a disabled hunter,preferably a disabled child or a disabled veteran. My land is completely handicapped accessible, I also have several Double Bull blinds and will be more than happy to play guide/caller for the hunter, shotgun or archery/crossbow either are fine. If you need or would like to borrow a shotgun this also no problem. Although I cannot assure you a shot at a turkey I can pretty much assure you you will see turkeys and have a good time, also within about 5 minutes of my place I have some fantastic trout fishing which could be done in the afternoon, also fairly handicapped accessible provided it's not super rainy. Unfortunately I will probably only be able to accomidate one hunter this year but I hope to be able to continue to make this offer next year and for years to come, please send me a pm if you are interested or know of someone that would be. Also this offer is for the special youth season or the regular Spring season.

·
Registered
761 Posts
You get a that a boy. I admire you for your offer. Best of luck helping those that need the help and the place to go.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
It's nice to see a private landowner offer up a hunt on their property to a fellow sportsman .....Certainly refreshing to see!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I just hope someone takes me up on the offer, you'd be hard pressed to find a better place to hunt turkeys.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Nice offer, moleman.

Memories will be made.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you from the disabled vets. Your a real sportsman and a true supporter of our troops that have given so much. So that all have the freedoms we have today. I know first hand I was retired do to my condition. it means so much to me to still be able to hunt with my best hunting partner.(my son). I used to take him hunting, now he takes me. He looks after me all the time. I'm just lucky to have a young man of his caliber who still wants to hang out with his dad. Semper Fi hope you have a great hunting season.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hope someone takes you up on this. Nice gesture.

·
Registered
953 Posts
wow make this sticky. u are one heck of a guy. im in school right now but if I could helpo at all give me a shout.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts