The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I usually buy my stuff off of gunbroker.com. You seem to find some really good deals on that site. Good luck!!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Graf and Sons is good to deal with..........4.95 shipping no matter what you buy as long as it is delivered through regular parcel post......

MidwayUSA was pretty good, but they are getting a little too big for their britches, and don't have a lot of stuff in stock, and the shipping is expensive......

You could also just run to Grice's their ammo prices are getting pretty high though....

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I reload everything. But when I need brass for exotic european cartridges I'm forced to buy loaded ammo. I find Midway has a best selection for unusual rounds and I get the 3-4 boxes in about 3 days. I always order on line, but call first to check if the cartridges are available in stock.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I order from the sportmens guide, cheaper than dirt and midway usa. there all about the same for shipping and price.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Cabela's and only Cabela's. They have competitive prices, good sales, and good inventory. Midway, Natchez, and Sportsman's Guide are a joke. It's been my experience that they're always out of items and the prices are $3-4 higher than Cabela's.

·
Registered
25,496 Posts
Never been much impressed with Cabela's ammo prices, except for one time in the Hamburg store they had some specials running on milsurp ammo.

About the only ammo I buy regularly, is 22 long rifle. Might buy two or three boxes of Rem. Core Lokts per year, for relatives (when on sale w/rebates) and sometimes get pistol ammo, other than 357 and 44 mag.

Luckygunner.com is a sponsor here. Anyone ever check out their site in the banner ads and their prices?

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Shipping costs are what kills you on internet ammo , but I seldom see those good deals at Cabelas, and I don't live far away, I go there a lot.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Shipping costs are what kills you on internet ammo
But that is what is nice about Graf and Sons........$4.95 flat rate no matter how big the box, or how much it weighs......as long as it can be delivered by UPS or Fedex....

I just got a flat of shotgun shells from there 4.95 shipping.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts