The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

421 - 431 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
23,297 Posts
i have a neighbor and farmer looking for winchester 30-06 150 grain power points. i managed to find one source online $99 for 20 rounds...lol

·
Registered
11,711 Posts
i have a neighbor and farmer looking for winchester 30-06 150 grain power points. i managed to find one source online $99 for 20 rounds...lol

Wait, the prices are dropping slowly.

Everyday for the past week I have gotten emails from people who have ammo in stock. It is coming back but the prices are still too high for me.

If we don't buy at high prices the sellers will have to start dropping prices.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts

Everyday for the past week I have gotten emails from people who have ammo in stock. It is coming back but the prices are still too high for me.

Absolutely........

·
Registered
99% archer 1% suppressed rifle.
46 Posts
Sportsman's Warehouse in Washington, PA gets a weekly shipment of primers in. Get there early and you can pick up a 1000 of them even during the "peak shortage" I would hit it right and get a 1000 of them. Only thing is they have no idea what type will be on the truck one week it will be all types and maybe the next just pistol or just rifle. They are going for about $45 per 1000. Which is higher than it was 2 months ago at $30.00 per 1000. Due to the price increase I left them on the shelf last week.

Like I said before ammo shortage is coming to a slow end; however, what we are left with is price gouging.

·
Registered
21,784 Posts

Stay strong my brother!

421 - 431 of 431 Posts