The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Try Gunbroker. They'll only take an arm and a leg
Seriously though, I haven't seen any Fusion anywhere, and no one seems to have any 30-06 at all except non-hunting stuff. That ammo finder site that was posted above in this thread showed one box of regular Federal 30-06 and the vendor wanted $99.99 for it. I'd actually pay that for a box of Fusion 165 30-06 if I could find it, that's my hunting load and I have less than a box left.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Seriously though, I haven't seen any Fusion anywhere, and no one seems to have any 30-06 at all except non-hunting stuff. That ammo finder site that was posted above in this thread showed one box of regular Federal 30-06 and the vendor wanted $99.99 for it. I'd actually pay that for a box of Fusion 165 30-06 if I could find it, that's my hunting load and I have less than a box left.
Aim small, miss small;)

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Gunbroker item #892415308

·
Registered
296 Posts
if you were on my side of the state i saw some at sportsmans supply in butler last week @ 49.99 . they put stuff on gunbroker . check their site. they probably ship.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I love sliding in at the last 3 or 4 seconds and winning the auction.
Gunbroker has a 15 minute rule. Bidding in the final few seconds adds 15 minutes to the auction.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Gunbroker has a 15 minute rule. Bidding in the final few seconds adds 15 minutes to the auction.

I think its been like that for a while if im not mistaken. I remember years ago watching to guys bid back and forth for an entire night into the next morning on a 30-40 Krag.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts

Yep

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I think its been like that for a while if im not mistaken. I remember years ago watching to guys bid back and forth for an entire night into the next morning on a 30-40 Krag.
Went through that on the 40-70 Ballard high wall. I put in a high bid and went to bed, checked it when I got up in the middle of the night and had won.

·
Registered
21,071 Posts
I love sliding in at the last 3 or 4 seconds and winning the auction. I also always bid in odd amounts. I see the next bid in yours is $2.00 more, so I would make all of my bids a few cents more, so if someone bids in even dollars you can take it from them for a few cents more. Good luck, hope you get them!
This is what it has come to...(SMH).

·
Super Moderator
14,047 Posts
Problem with that? (SMH)
I have an issue with it. I liked things when prices were based on a fair market value of what it cost to produce it and then adding a bit more for a fair profit margin to allow a business to expand.

Today is seems everything is priced on how much they can get for it , even if they know they are simply price gouging, instead of a free market value.

I don't like it.

Dick Bodenhorn

221 - 240 of 276 Posts