The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My classmate took me out in his auto recently to do some off roading, American style. It is not nearly as intense as we do in Poland, but I promise, you Americans will get there one day!

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
Wow that's pretty intense American Off Roading. If they do more extreme in Poland they are truly way ahead of us.

My driveway is rougher than that.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
I forget which European Country it was,but I read an article in a Mag several years ago where they do some serious Off Road Racin with cars.The fella they focused on was racin a vintage Mustang.It is like our Endurance Hare Scrambles.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Hope you guy's were wearing helmets during this dangerous maneuver.......

·
Super Moderator
26,656 Posts
59Willys said:
I hope the truck was in low range?
That truck's low range is probably much higher than your 59 Willy's high range.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
ineptlyadept said:
My classmate took me out in his auto recently to do some off roading, American style. It is not nearly as intense as we do in Poland
That ain't nuth'n.

Yesterday,not watch'n what I was doing back'n up, I got the right rear tire of my truck off the edge of the driveway onto the lawn. Even with new tires, in 4x4 low range and the limited slip diff I had a heck of a time.

·
Super Moderator
26,656 Posts
59Willys said:
BC,Some truth to that statement! With 5:38's front and back you can walk faster then her when she in low range.
Yep. That's what she was designed to do. She'll keep on going so you don't need to walk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts