The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I narrowed down the custom colored dampers to Red and Yellow and I cant make up my mind. Given that what one do you guys think looks the best? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
When hunting season rolls around I will be replacing the red with the black ones that came with the bow in the accesory pack.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That wont matter, deer are colorblind. And if they were able to see color, by the time they saw my dampers they would be loosing blood pressure.

·
Registered
512 Posts
In the top pic, the red looks great with the red roller guard and bow label. But then the yellow in bottom pic really pops because the yellow in the string is brighter and the yellow string dampeners. I can understand why you can't decide. I think you need to build one of each. Call them the Wonder Twins.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
With the overlap with fall turkey I would want as much red removed as possible or if I was using the bow for turkey hunting myself. I would hate to take a load of shot from someone with an itchy trigger finger.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Go with the red....looks great with it on.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Red looks better on a waffle!!! Joke aside, i actually like the yellow just because i always see em red.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont have a Z7, I was wanting to add some color to the ol' Switchback XT..you know..the best bow mathews ever made!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue does look kinda neat, but im going to pass on that option. I think I may go with red..

·
Registered
83 Posts
This sounds like a an argument over shad darts. +1 yellow . how do you like the bow bth?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How do I like my Switchback XT? Its in my opinion the best bow mathews EVER made. Its gonna take something superb or a wonder of God to get this XT outta my hands!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts