The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...started yesterday.

Anyone go? Anyone going? Thoughts from those who went?

I know it still isn't as decent as it used to be but it seems like it got a little better last year.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Q2XL12 said:
I went last year for the first time since it moved from the old expo mart and was pretty disappointed. I probably won't go unless I had a free pass.
Same here. I will use my time scouting and looking for sheds, and save a few dollars. Not worth paying to hear what I already know.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
there will be more people there selling snacks and snack spreads then actuall hunting/fishing equipment. Spend the admission money on gas while your driving to scout or look for sheds.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I went yesterday,----Disappointed. i kept walking around looking for more stuff to see. I kept thinking, there has to be more stuff. There has to be another room with more stuff. Nope, it was bad. I would rather just go out to Columbus for the Deer and Turkey expo, I have crossed this one off my list.

·
Registered
13,340 Posts
The show has changed mostly into outfitters over the years. I liked when it was a nice mix of outfitters and hunting/fishing stuff. Too many outfitters for me now.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Same here bought my first climbing tree stand there, about 20 years ago. I was there for a gun show 1 day and a pistol went off at the table behind me and shot the guy in the ankle, I think they shut the gun shows down for a limited time after that.

·
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is in the old Levin furniture warehouse. They turned it into a convention center. Not nearly as big as the old show.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.