The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these years … I purchased two trail cameras in 2017 and was going to use them in Virginia if I moved there... I didn't move. So the new place I moved to has coyotes, fox, and deer coming through the backyard. I figure I'd put out a camera. Now the camera set up took me weeks to break the code. The camera no longer made by the vendor. I send them a email they never responded back.. I start playing around with it myself.. I break the code and now it's taking pictures.. I got my first picture today in my backyard... It was me throwing out some old strawberries for the squirrels.. I really need to put this camera out on this one farm that I get most of my coyotes on... If you can see what time they pass that area you could be waiting there in advance and might get lucky and pop one...Might not even have to call either...

Anyway the Camera is a Wildgame Innovations Model # I10b38d2. The picture covered the entire backyard. All I need is for the critters to return again so I can get some wildlife on the camera...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts