The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was clearing the trail cams from the weekend and got some nice shots of an albino doe in my area. Over the years I have seen several albinos and piebalds in my area but never had the opportunity to shoot one. She's a fawn from this year running with her mama and sister. I'm in 2C area.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,151 Posts
Cool pic!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thats a great pic! Had one like that running around here for a couple years. Saw it at a distance several times while hunting. Never heard about it being harvested so i dont know what happened to it

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
The fog makes that a really cool pic. Thanks for sharing. I've got a piebald, almost completely white near me, but haven't seen her in a while

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have a piebald in my area. Got plenty of night pics of her last year and the year before, even caught her eating in a mulch bed 2 ft. from my house, but none during the day. And no pics whatsoever this year. I only saw her while hunting once (2 years ago), and she was running like ----! I thought someone finally got her this fall, as I hadn't seen her in months, but a week or so ago I caught a glimpse of her in my headlights all by herself in my field. This is the third year I've lived where I am now, and she wasn't a fawn the first year, so she's at least 3.5 y/o.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts