The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
If there wasn't an actual definition of a Kangaroo Court... there is now. These people (dems and their lapdogs, the msm) have become habitual liers. They have invested themselves so deeply in their disinformation and lies that they must believe those lies in order to sustain their self-righteousness. They have divested themselves of any modicum of self respect, sanity and conscience.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I watched enough of it to know that the Democrats just wanted to make a point and never wanted Barr to answer their questions. It just urks me when they support and encourage the riots. To say the protestors are mothers,veterans and they were peaceful is a joke. If I was Barr I would have had video ready to show all the violence and had figures of how much money it's going to cost to restore order and clean up the mess those so called peaceful protestors left.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
The “hearing” was never intended to get answers from Barr, it was designed to get sound bytes from the left for propaganda purposes. In other words, standard operating procedure...

They would present multiple hypotheticals, then ask Barr to answer a question yes or no and when he stated that it wasn’t a yes or no answer, they snapped and shrieked “let the record show that he refused to answer the question!!!”. Then that clip shows up on CNN or HuffPo and is “reported” they Barr was “combative” and “refused to answer the questions”...

And make no mistake, these people are smart enough to not believe the lies they are spewing, but they know that their base DOES believe them. Thus, the constantly feed the dumb masses their drivel and they buy it hook line and sinker.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
It's all a show. The democrat party is dying....and they know it. That's why all of this fevered panic is showing. They lost their tight grasp around the soul of this country and they aint gonna get it back.
I pray everyday your right brother🇺🇸

21 - 31 of 31 Posts