The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got off work today at 2 so I headed to a local hunting spot. Ran four and had two hole. I missed the first one FIVE times before I finally hit him lol. I tested the Winchester Super X 3" 6 shot boy were they terrible out of that gun not to mention I had two not go off. Defiantly back to my reloads, Remingtons or Federals. I did end up still getting two in the two and half hours I was out for. Scenting was really high, but my dogs were still running like they were running hare and were struggling here and there.

Turn it to the HD setting hope you enjoy all the misses lol.

http://youtu.be/xqbIbC0LPPQ

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Nice video!
Gotta love dog that delivers.

What camera?
... and thanks for the laugh

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brine said:
Nice video!
Gotta love dog that delivers.

What camera?
... and thanks for the laugh
Drift ghost....I actually had to turn it down those are 960 resolution the 1080 were so clear and big my editing programs are having issues with them. If you record in 1080 it's unreal to watch on a led flat screen.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good camera choice. If anyone is interested in the drift cameras I can get the members on here a decent discount. Just go to the drift website and type in the code BIRDDOG for a nice discount. Nice dog work too

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. I just checked and your right. I will call them tomorrow and straighten it out. Sometimes they are updating stuff on the site and they forget my code. I will let you know when it is working tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
artsmag10 said:
That was so cool.
Never expected to see someone handgun hunting rabbits.
I can count on one hand how many times I've carried a long gun since I bought my contender 3 years ago. It's the only way to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts