The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that it is time for me to deactivate my account on huntingpa.com. My recent "vacation" taught me that there are many more important things in life than hanging out on internet forums. Add to that, I have other things in life that are taking priority over hunting...and my inability to conform and follow rules...and it just makes sense for me deactivate my account.

If any of you all need me, I'm pretty easy to find on facebook & other areas of social media. I value all of the friendships I've created here over the years and I'm sorry if my sarcasm has ever really gotten under anyone's skin! All the best, Jon Wright aka jguns2002

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Cool.....dont let the key board smack ya on the way out.

Im sure your fafafa foolin....

Some bozo punked me big time today....with a photo of birds and all.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
BOOTOXEN said:
Cool.....dont let the key board smack ya on the way out.

Im sure your fafafa foolin....

Some bozo punked me big time today....with a photo of birds and all.

womp womp womp me toooooooooooo

·
Registered
374 Posts
So not to be so confusing to the McD workers and Taco Bell as well, I will trade you real dollar bills for those .50 cent pieces. I would even pay shipping!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
Mark Twain

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol - don't forget the the third group....those who know how to count.....fortunately that group is REALLY crowded!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yes.... you are not in the first group.. Lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts