The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though he himself ( the shooter ) tells the negotiater , that he's killing WHITE LEO'S , Obbo does'nt call it a race or hate crime . All Obbo calls for is more Gun Control Laws . Really ?

What part of , the only thing that stops a BAD guy with a gun is a GOOD guy with a gun ? Does Obbo even realize how much of a fool he's making of himself ?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Re: Texas sniper killing LEO's

Gun control laws so that the peasants can't have firearms, as those should be reserved for the police. But wait, the police have a problem with shooting our black citizenry. Maybe only black cops should have guns.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Re: Texas sniper killing LEO's

I wonder is this is related in any way to the militant African American talking heads like Farrakhan who called for 10,000 black volunteers to "Stalk them and kill them" (white people).... Article

Radio show with another one declaring open season on white people and police
Murder white people

New Black Panther Party calls for mass killing of white people at a rally in SC Article

This is what our college kids get to listen to at state colleges get to listen to Link

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!” Professor Noel Ignatiev, a tenured professor at Massachusetts College loudly proclaimed to his class last Monday, his final teaching day before retirement.

The good Professor’s sound and reasonable words resonate with every enlightened and progressive mind. They are indisputable and no one can debate them. They should not be controversial in the slightest, yet remarkably a few far-right extremists object to Prof. Ignatiev’s advice. The Professor however, reported receiving “a standing ovation” from his “largely white and middle class students.”
So white middle class students are brainwashed into cheering ffor this guy b/c if they don't they'll be targeted as "racist".

A recent debate reported from Harvard Link
This debate about whether white people should be exterminated was held at Harvard University.The pro-genocide team, Damiyr Davis and Miguel Felician, is from the University of West Georgia.

The topic of the debate was supposed to be renewable energy — not race. The black debaters simply *chose* to bring up their opponents’ race and demand that whites kill themselves. The black debaters expressly stated that these were their *sincere beliefs*, not just an argument to win a debate.

Black students at every major university in the country, including Harvard, Yale, and Johns Hopkins, have joined the “Black Liberation Collective” which endorses the murder of whites in a manifesto called “On Violence.” http://www.blackliberationcollective…
Black Liberation Collective has chapters at @ 100 universities, and demands every university have segregated spaces for black folks only Link

Look, I'm all for ending racism. I don't have a racist bone in my body. My kids best friends are black. 5 of the 10 folks I spend the most time with socially are black or Latino. I believe we are all Gods children.

But it's hard to listen to these radical types- they are so filled with hate and SO RACIST.

So why does the Left continue the narrative that I'm evil because I'm a white, straight, Christian man? They hate everyone like me and say so openly. And they expect folks like me to just lie there and not say anything?

Obama and the whole power structure of the Left knows this. Since day 1 they were never about ending racism or promoting equality, they were and still are about ONLY getting the upper hand so they can impose their own form of racism, because it makes them feel powerful. I knew this when I was 10 years old, could see it plain as day, and now 35 years later, it's more true than ever.

This is why Liberalism is a cancer on this nation- they are directly responsible for this divisiveness and hate. They work hard to maintain it and make it grow. Truth is, they need it to survive.

If this nation was color-blind, half or more of the support the Left gets would evaporate. And they know it.

BH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts