The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone watching the series "Africa" on the Discovery channel? The second installment is on tonight at 10 pm. The photography is incredible and on HD id looks like 3D. How they can do a fantastic show like this and a POC like the Amish Mafia is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
How much money did they spend on Africa? Alot I presume.How much money did they spend on Amish Mafia?Just a few cameras and gas. And a lot of controversy, thats what got the show popularity. You will see that a quality show won't get alot of attention and credit it deserves.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
supposedly the lead idiot on Amish mafia is a local volunteer fire fighter. The police blotter they show on the beginning of Amish Mafia says Lancaster County Police. Correct me if i'm wrong but there is no such thing

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, there is no such thing, you are correct.

·
Registered
723 Posts
New show to come out - "Amish Mafia meets African Predators". A show for everyone.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
missedshot said:
New show to come out - "Amish Mafia meets African Predators". A show for everyone.
Not quite everyone. What you need is "Amish Mafia Marries Some Kardashians" and THEN you capture the biggest demographic.

I think that the Kardashians are a lot scarier than most of the African predators anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts