The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ADT is now sponsoring with HuntingPa.com and one of our very own, RTH, is taking care of you

. We felt that with the rash of break ins we often read about at member camps and houses, this relationship would be mutually beneficial.
As you see when clicking on the banner above, HPA has their own promo code, so make sure you mention it if you call to sign up. You will get a nice cash back offer and HPA will get credit for the sale.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks HPA. I've been a member of site now going on 10 years and have seen to much mentioned about burglaries, vandalism, etc, to homes and camps. I also have experienced a breakin in the past. This is not just about alarms, I can also provide smoke, carbon monoxide detection, and even video solutions.

My specialty is Business systems so if you have a business contact me directly. i have some great offers for everyone, and in some cases even free installation. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
RTH,
Thanks for everything you do, although my business has its own security system, I hope many of the members take advantage of your generous offer.
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks Pine Creek....this offer is for camps, homes and businesses. All anyone has to do is click on the ADT banner above. RB and I hope that this turns out to be a great relationship between HPA, myself, ADT and all of the HPA members, friends, and family. Thanks again. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. I don't want to use the forum for things like that, just wanted to get the word out.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
This offere is still out there everyone. something to think about as you prepare to open your camps this Spring. If you have questions let me know. I just did a nice camera system on a camp and he owners are very happy. Very inexpensive for installation and monitoring.

·
Registered
210 Posts
me and the ole lady want to find out about options for our house and my garage. i texted her the info for the promo code, but maybe we could get some further intel from you? we're up in erie county, so i imagine that's out of your area. maybe you know a good contact person up here that we could meet up with? thanks.
r.j.e.

·
Registered
669 Posts
what are the costs for some of the packages? I'd rather deal with one person than go through a call center and get the company line....can anyone give some examples of the costs?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
If anyone has any questions or specifics please feel free to PM me. I don't want this thread to turn into a Q and A. I just want everyone to understand the relationship between myself(ADT) and HPA revolves around the banner above with the referral partner code. Contact me ahead of time, and then we follow the steps to get it done for you and HPA. Thanks

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I will be up in the Erie, Crawford, Venago county areas tomorrow Saturday 3/16 if anyone wants to schedule. Meeting with HPA member in the morning and free after that.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
just signed up another HPA member with ADT burglary, smoke and carbon monoxide detection and a camera to watch outside lot and garage thanks RJ

·
Registered
210 Posts
big thumbs up to you jeff (RTH) on the great deal for our security system. can't wait to get it hooked up. a little piece of mind goes a long way. people need to jump on this offer! times are changin!
thanks again jeff,
r.j.e.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts