The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I add a muzzle loader tag (bought the license 6 months ago), is it $11.70 as advertised or do I have to get the general hunting tag, bow tag reprinted and pay for the reprinted tags?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I believe it's too late to purchase a FL tag now? It was my understanding that FL licesne sales stopped when the season started.......

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Nope - available over the counter just like a regular hunting license.

Stopping to get mine this evening.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Perhaps the cut off on the bear license is causing confusion for some. They set cut offs for the bear license due to the buy as required policy so many seemed to have.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
bassnleo said:
I believe it's too late to purchase a FL tag now? It was my understanding that FL licesne sales stopped when the season started.......
You would have been right about 10 years ago. They have been available all the way till the last day of the late ML season for a long time now.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
WADMAN said:
Buy it on-line. Print off copy on home printer. $11.70 given your general license in hand
so ur saying that i can buy it online and print it off, are u sure it wont be mailed

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
attackone said:
WADMAN said:
Buy it on-line. Print off copy on home printer. $11.70 given your general license in hand
so ur saying that i can buy it online and print it off, are u sure it wont be mailed
After seeing this thread yesterday, as I still need to buy my stamp for next week...I logged on to the site,a nd the only thing it would allow me to buy was a fishing license. Could not get to the hunting license on several attempts.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Bought mine at wally World last night.

Go to any license sales point in the state and do it over the counter. $11.70 and a drivers license - done deal.

I think the change removing the sales cut off happened in 2005 or 2006.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts