The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have 4 action cameras to film with this coming archery season. I have the Tactacam 4.0 , a GoPro Hero4 Session , a APEMAN , and an Ion Air Pro Lite..... Think I might do a comparison video between the 4 over this weekend. See how they each look at 20 to 30 yards.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that apeman one looks promising
It really is; I've been using the Apeman for several months now and I love it. I originally bought it for its Time Lapse feature, But it does great video also. From my initial testing and messing around with them - I've noticed that the Apeman's time lapse saves right onto the SD Card as a video, While the GoPro's time lapse saves to the card as individual pictures ( that you can turn into a video ). Both will be very useful in their own way!
I plan to go out today and try to do some comparison videos and pictures. Though i'm no editing wiz, so the footage will basically be raw. And I have no idea of how to actually do the side x side footage that I see on a lot of youtube videos. I basically just record it and then use "Movie Maker" to crop it.
So what ya see is what ya get as for the raw footage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts