The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Some users are currently experiencing problems as UBB performed some maintenance this morning that has caused some unexpected issues. Rest assured we are working to get things straightened out.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
OK carry on then...and please excuse me while I go pour myself a drink..A STRONG ONE LOL

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I couldn't get on for a while this evening. Maintenance or something.

I would be willing to volunteer to help HPA. I've noticed a lot of maintenance lately, and in between I have trouble logging on. I'm a hardware guy, but can do software with a simple explanation. My time is free of charge in the evenings if I can help keep HPA going.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
angus, I appreciate that and will make note..we got some good guys here but no one is here 24/7. In short we had a busy day starting with server problems this AM, fixed? then forum problems...fixed?

We all do this for the love of the site and the good things we see happening here...that is all the pay there is anyone here can attest.

THANKS again!! I made note.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Wow. I wasn't expecting an "official response" haha.

Thanks.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
RonM said:
It works for me now, but it was access denied earlier and I knew I was not sent on a vacation.......
I thought maybe I had finally pushed the envelope but now realize I still have a little wiggle room.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts