The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the problem. I worked late all week so I couldn't get to the shop to buy broadheads.. I had my wife go get them.. First mistake!!! Told her I needed rage 2 blade 100 g... So, she got the 40ke.... I never said not the 40ke... Second mistake!!! So question is, I'm shootin a crossbow(Horton).. Are the 40 ke gonna make a difference??? Or are they jus gonna shoot the same?? Hopefully someone knows

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's an obvious answer. But not the answer to the question I asked.. Hunting in the morning and the archery shop closed at 6

·
Registered
822 Posts
Google Rage 40 KE , You won't use them , They are for short draw light weight bows , crossbow will deploy the blades out of the gate

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Pepsi's Dad said:
Google Rage 40 KE , You won't use them , They are for short draw light weight bows , crossbow will deploy the blades out of the gate

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Put a small rubber band around the top of the Rage, like their deadly Snyper grandfather used to use.

Rage slip-cams were Rocky Mountain Snypers until they got bought out. Snypers held the blades in with the small rubber band around the top. Rage holds them in with the little notch that holds the blades to the O-ring.

The difference in the 40 KE is in the depth of the notch that holds them to the O-ring, so put the "gumband" on it and it should hold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts