The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we flinters always pray for dry conditions I founda neat vid clip that if played just before THE HUNT...it helps urge the Weather Gods to give us pristine cold dry weather for the HUNT!! I have experienced a 50% success rate or even less!!!

Hope you enjoy this great bluegrass ...Man I sure do and use it to your benefit. Works best if played Nite before the Hunt when the NOAA guys forecast stuff you dont wunt!!!!! I have not shared this with many but with all my fine flinter friends here hoping for dry weather.. I felt guilty & had to unvail. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkeYaNld7Xg

·
Premium Member
23,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
broknaero said:
It'll work better the more of us that play it!
Amen!!

Bluegrass & Smokin...My Daddy always told me they were "2 peas in a pod" in many ways so to speak! Dan's The Man!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
LOVE BLUEGRASS!!!

·
Registered
12,136 Posts
Pa Boys claimin' to know Bluegrass..........aint that a hoot!

Anybody remember when they still had the Dan'l Morgan Shoot in Winchester VA and brought in a Blue Grass Group on Saturday nite for entertainment? As I recall them pickers was from over the line in West VA. get down into the Shenandoah Valley for some (close to) Blue Grass music. And every Sunday Morning on American University Radio, (WAMU) they had a show called "Stained Glass Blue Grass". To me it sounded like a Ma belle Carter record with a skip in it (all the same, repeatin over and over). My personal preference was Saturday afternoon when they had the Radio Ranch with western swing music.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts