The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
If the bottom two were the last women on earth and I was the last man the human animal would become extinct!:smile_big:
I have to say I don't blame Bill for sleeping around. Poor guy! :smile_big:

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Came home at 2 with a 10, and woke up at 10 with a 2!

did you have to chew your arm off to get out with out waking her up :)

That’s funny. Now, how about posting a picture of you and your wife. :grin2:

Oh, and don’t forget to post pics of the other trump kids and trump baby mamas. You need a scorecard to keep track of them. :lol:

better looking people have larger families :)

Paper bags are cheaper. :grin2:

plastic bags and zip ties are better

Who told you that? Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal? :jestera:

both are still better looking than the bottom two. chelsea should sue for cruel and inhumane punishment.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That’s funny. Now, how about posting a picture of you and your wife. :grin2:
This is the best I could do, Ambassadors Residence, Congo, about 1972, I'm the handsome one to the right and the good looking blonde is a very good friend who later became my best friend.

·
Registered
39,294 Posts
Lets not get jealous of our President Of The United States. Obviously, he's doing well in life. 4 more years! Trump 2020!

Now that’s funny. For the record, I’ve never been jealous of anybody in my life and I certainly would never be jealous of him, he’s got more mental problems than Richard Lewis. Not to mention, three baby mommas and five kids he can’t figure out which one belongs to which baby momma. Okay, maybe, just maybe he knows where the last one came from. :lol:

·
Registered
39,294 Posts
This is the best I could do, Ambassadors Residence, Congo, about 1972, I'm the handsome one to the right and the good looking blonde is a very good friend who later became my best friend.

I gotta give you credit. I didn’t think you’d do it. :thumbs:

Btw, you are better looking than Hillary.>:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts