The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this book goes back to my PF days and talks about some of the things all PF leaders have to deal with, thought I would mention it here as well....

Book thread

·
Registered
455 Posts
In case anyone in the Pittsburgh area is interested, we'll be at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall this weekend signing books. The times are 2-5 Saturday and 1-3 Sunday.

Stop by and visit if you have a chance.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thanks, Kinzua Man. Much appreciated.

If it's not too far and you have the time, stop by the Pittsburgh Mills Mall today. I'll be signing books there from noon to three. Hopefully we'll get a chance to chat a little.

·
Registered
455 Posts
For the second time in a row, the first person waiting in line at a signing event was an HPA member, further testament to the power of this forum. Had a great, if too short, chat with Dick Bodenhorn at yesterday's book signing in Ridgway. I had to tend to business with other folks buying books so we didn't have time to talk bird hunting as much as I wanted to.

That said, you can be sure I'll take him up on his offer to chase birds up on and around the Allegheny National Forest next fall.

In the meantime, I'll be curious to see if the HPA streak stays alive next week in Brookville. And if so, who will it be?

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Have been on vacation for three days and have made it through chapter five. Good read. Interesting how the book is able to spark personal reflection on some of the environmental issues the Allegheny faces.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts