The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was taken from WCO reports
All you fellows that can't get a deer, you have been hunting all wrong LMAO

•Adams County WCO Darren David was on a well-traveled roadway during the regular firearms deer season and discovered a man wearing no fluorescent orange, sitting directly below the road’s guardrails holding a loaded rifle. Around him were several beer cans, some full and some empty. Although it was determined he was not yet intoxicated, he is facing charges for not displaying the required fluorescent orange and littering.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I don't see the problem here. If there's no deer left to shoot you should be able to enjoy a couple brews while you count trees.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I bet it isn't long before this "real hunter" gets his own hunting show. Think of the advertising possibilities, not only a rifle sponsor but the beer advertisers will be falling over themselves to sign the guy up.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I saw a "hunter" on I-99 this season sitting "on" the guardrail on watch as his partners drove off the hillside between Tyrone and Altoona. He was wearing the proper orange, and did not seem to mind as hundreds of vehicles past him, most blowing the horn !

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
he cant b charged there is no law that states you have to have orange on if you are not hunting even if he has a rifel. he was not shooting at game or patisapating in a drive

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
frank1969 said:
he cant b charged there is no law that states you have to have orange on if you are not hunting even if he has a rifel. he was not shooting at game or patisapating in a drive

So what you're saying is; you're not hunting if you aren't driving game or in the act of shooting?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
frank1969 said:

So what you're saying is; you're not hunting if you aren't driving game or in the act of shooting?
He wasn't hunting, he was providing a public service, attempting to stop deer from running into cars using the highway.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
pappybear said:
quackmaster4 said:
frank1969 said:

He wasn't hunting, he was providing a public service, attempting to stop deer from running into cars using the highway.
Ok you convinced me.........Now try and do the same with the guys with the green ties.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts