The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truglo . I bought an archery sight light, and a rubber button came off in the field some where. I emailed them about it and got a response the next day. They sent me a replacement and a spare with no hesitation. High five to truglo for great product support.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Truglo, I use them, have been making good products for years. Good service and good products are usually tied closely together.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I too had a positive experience with a customer service rep.Not Truglo but, Butler Creek. I had purchased new scope covers from them last year, 3 28 obj 3 27 obj and 4 20's all of which broke within one weeks time, and all in the same place. Aked if they had had a problem with a plastic supplier to which the rep. responded they had. On his own he offered to send me replacements for all of the broken ones without me having to go through all the motions of gathering up the rec. and sending the defective ones back. This was quite a pleasant surprise, as I figured I would b s.o.l. due to the approaching season and turnaround time, but this fine young man handled my concern, and went above and beyond my expectations. So if you need scope covers I highly recommend Butler Creek. I've used them for yrs and this was the first time I had any problem with them, and thanks to a great rep. the problem was solved with just one phone call!!

·
Super Moderator
4,535 Posts
Yup, truglo customer service is excellent...lost a small threaded piece on my sight a couple weeks ago that tighens and loosens and explained what I needed and the lady knew exactly what I was talking about...couple days later I had it along with a spare.

Didnt know about Butler creek...have 2 different scope caps that have broken rather quickly and in the same place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts