The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Saw deer while working mid afternoon out and about. Was thinking of going tomorrow maybe with the flintlock. We'll see what happens. My late season spot I have permission to hunt isn't the best for archery.

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
Seen 11 on Wednesday evening out the road from the house , and 3 last night out behind the house in the neighbors field. Also heard the other evening on a Canadian radio station that it was -7 degrees , with a wind chill of -38.

·
Registered
20,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well. Had 5 more come past at 5:00 at 15 yards. I am waiting for a doe without any fawns. Unfortunately, the two does had fawns with them. Overall, a pretty epic evening. They were moving for sure!

·
Super Moderator
8,400 Posts
I would like to hunt tomorrow, and I have a property I can hunt where the owner wants deer removed, but I just don’t need any more meat. I saw a bunch out this evening while I was driving to go get dinner. Made me wanna be in a stand….

·
Registered
20,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would like to hunt tomorrow, and I have a property I can hunt where the owner wants deer removed, but I just don’t need any more meat. I saw a bunch out this evening while I was driving to go get dinner. Made me wanna be in a stand….
Thats part of the reason why I haven't shot another. My freezer is full and another deer would be donated if I shot one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts