The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Masks are still required. Why give Wolf and others added incentive to shut things down again. NY, NJ, and CT are all instituting required quarantining for visitors from other states.
Wolf is going to shut things down again in October no matter what people do or are doing, no matter what the "numbers" show between now and then.

It's not about the virus. It never was...

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Wow, the CDC "experts" just figured out that as many as 10 times the people have or have had the virus than reported:unsure:, impressive indeed ! ! !

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
IF you can remove the battery. Hard to do on most smartphones, which is all but the only option anymore. I haven’t seen a flip phone for sale in gawd knows how long, and even prepaid tracphone ones are getting rare
LOL, I have a flip phone. You can still buy them. Mine is 5 years old.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Wow, the CDC "experts" just figured out that as many as 10 times the people have or have had the virus than reported:unsure:, impressive indeed ! ! !
And Joe Biden told a crowd here in PA that we now have over 120,000,000 dead in the US!

·
Registered
222 Posts
It seems now that most people who get this don’t even know they have it. There is a huge difference with the death count of people dying WITH the virus vs people dying FROM the virus. Big difference. Democrats are fudging the numbers.
I agree the numbers cant be 100% accurate, but in elderly say they already are in nursing home or hospital and get it. Say are already weak, heart problems, COPD. Get Covid can't eat for a week, cant amb, not getting fluids. It is going to make all of there underlying conditions worse, and could die of a heart attack due to fluid building up, around heart and lungs. Did they die of heart attack yes, but was it brought on by Covid if had positive test a week before yes.

·
Registered
16,370 Posts
And Joe Biden told a crowd here in PA that we now have over 120,000,000 dead in the US!
WOW...Biden just killed off everyone in America. when he was talking about gun control and deaths, he said 150 million died from gun violence, now 120 million dead from Covid, that should leave about 30 million left in the U.S.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
WOW...Biden just killed off everyone in America. when he was talking about gun control and deaths, he said 150 million died from gun violence, now 120 million dead from Covid, that should leave about 30 million left in the U.S.
Thank God most of us on HPA have survived!

That man does have some serious issues. I cannot believe they are going to nominate him. There has to be some scam in the works. They couldn't be that stupid.....or could they?

·
Registered
16,370 Posts
nope...they know just how dumb and vulnerable he is, but he cant see how he is being used. Amy dropped out as a potential VP and let the first bomb drop by suggesting he choose a woman of color. now his options are limited, but he has to choose a woman of color or risk looking like a racist and being attacked as a racist in the press by saying Biden doesnt think there is a woman of color that is qualified to be VP.
now he has to pick....
in my opinion he wont finish his 4 years if he gets elected and the VP will become the Pres.
SAVE AMERICA and VOTE STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN and VOTE IN PERSON.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Per the CDC, 427,000 people die each year from high blood pressure, and 300,000 from obesity.

I take meds for high BP, and I try to stay somewhat in shape and not be a total glutton.

In other words, I do what I can to try to be careful, but life goes on. Its up to me to take care of myself.

"Tens of millions" may have had the virus and not know it the headlines scream.

Anyone out there commenting on why places like NY and Mass, that had runaway corona, have relatively low new cases and other places now are surging?

Could it be that the CDC is right? Tens of millions had it and now regions have the so-called herd immunity? Has anyone seen any "experts" discuss why the places soaked in coronavirus aren't surging? I know people who live in the heart of NYC, and not everyone wears masks or distances.

Some states are running tens of thousands of tests daily now. So those tens of millions of previously inidentified cases are being identified.

Of course mighty PA has one of lowest testing rates of any state. Just a way to say look, we aren't surging because Gov Wulf was right.

A liberal Democrat acquaintence said "obesity" cannot be a cause of death. Must be true. I saw a story back in April about two middle aged sisters that died hours apart because of covid19. In their photo, they each were clearly closer to 350 pounds than they were to 275 pounds.

But nevermind their heart rate while seated was probably 100, just to pump blood through all that mass. Along with diabetes and everything else that comes from excessive morbid obesity.

But covid killed them.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Anyone out there commenting on why places like NY and Mass, that had runaway corona, have relatively low new cases and other places now are surging?
Because so many people from NY and MA moved to places like FL and TX after they were quarantined ? 😇

61 - 79 of 79 Posts