The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
agree. they closed the nursing homes to all visitors way before Covid ever entered any nursing home. covid was introduced into the nursing homes by order of Wolfie and Levine, thats why he moved his mom outta the nursing home she was in. i really hope Shapiro is honestly investigating this and holds people accountable for manslaughter. the family members of those who died should get a good attorney and sue the state into bankruptcy over this.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Shapiro is an Apparatchik.
Occasionally he'll talk a big game, but always falls in line with the whim of the Party.
Don't get your hopes up he'll hold anyone from his side of the aisle accountable for anything... but rest assured, if they can find a way, however thin or fabricated, to come down hard on the right side, he will.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
agree. they closed the nursing homes to all visitors way before Covid ever entered any nursing home. covid was introduced into the nursing homes by order of Wolfie and Levine, thats why he moved his mom outta the nursing home she was in. i really hope Shapiro is honestly investigating this and holds people accountable for manslaughter. the family members of those who died should get a good attorney and sue the state into bankruptcy over this.
There is only one person who is/will be held accountable for any of this and that is President Trump. All of the other politicians, health "experts" ect., ect. ect., will walk away from this hoax/sham with feathers in their caps and be pronounced the hero's of the world!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
First of all, let’s stop with the nonsense of accusing someone of thinking that the virus itself is a hoax. It’s the same crap they tried on Trump himself and it’s just plain ignorant and stupid. Nobody says that the virus isn’t real or the tits a hoax, it’s the fear and hysteria that has been whipped up by the media and politicians. We were told that this was going to spread like wildfire though the population and kill 10s of millions, swamping hospitals and morgues and overwhelming the entire system. Never happened. Of course then they pat themselves on the back and claim that it was their predictions and mandates that stopped the disaster from happening...

Im tired of the numbers game. Total confirmed cases, total deaths, increasing numbers, decreasing numbers, demographics,etc. It all means nothing without proper context and that’s IF you believe the numbers are completely accurate and not manipulated for political or financial purposes.

More daily testing results in more positives, period. It does not prove that the virus is spreading or spiking. We need the total number of tests being done today and the percentage of positive results and compare them to the total number of daily tests and the percentage of positives from late March. Forget the raw number of positives.

The “death rates” are way off as well, and impossible to accurately calculate without testing every single person for both the virus infection or for antibodies from having it previously. We have no idea how many people have had it or have it now and are asymptomatic but the studies that have shown they far more people have been exposed to it than anyone thought have been swept under the rug. Death rates of 5-10% are severely overblown and designed to cause fear and panic.

But the beauty of it for the scaremongers is that no matter what happens, they can pat themselves on the back for being “right”. Claim that millions will die and that we need to shut everything down and even when things turn out to be far less of a threat then what they said, they can just claim that they saved the day though their actions. And never for a second believe that “experts” in any field don’t have political biases...

·
Registered
487 Posts
You can bet in October, right before the election the media is going to go all out to panic the public. They're going to claim the second wave is upon us, even if it isn't. They'll try to drive down the stock market again and knowing many Trump supporters are older people they're going to try to make those folks so scared they stay at home and don't go to the polls to vote for Trump.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have no doubt that the panic was manufactured. I have no doubt the virus exists. And I have no doubt that a lot of this is politically motivated.

fwiw, I am one of the “more susceptible” folks to this virus. And I’m still not panicking. If I’m going to get it, I’m going to get it. If it kills me it kills me. Can’t stop nature from doing her job. I just want to go the **** back to work already since I was off a month before all this crap began and can’t afford not to work and keep a roof over my head. Before all the panic and doom and gloom. When they shut the economy down it Screwed everything up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Im tired of the numbers game. Total confirmed cases, total deaths, increasing numbers, decreasing numbers, demographics,etc. It all means nothing without proper context and that’s IF you believe the numbers are completely accurate and not manipulated for political or financial purposes.
Yea, I agree. Now let me use some numbers :p

Today's Pa. covid site shows 83,191 "cases" with 77% recovered. What I get out of that, is there are 19,134 "ACTIVE" cases being followed. (hope my math is right):giggle:
If the reports were being only issued for "Active" cases, do you think we'd be facing these draconian measures? Would the American people be scared enough or submit to these decrees? Probably not.

If the 19,134 active cases were evenly dispersed across the 67 counties that would be approx. 286 identified "Active" / Contagious persons per county. ( I know the numbers would be higher / lower in some counties, but you get the idea.)

Having 64,057 less people (recovered) to worry about catching the virus from should ease every ones mind... so why should they keep reporting them?
If the reporting said on average there are 286 people per county as "Active" cases I don't know many people that would be willing to shut their businesses down, or stay locked down in fear over that number. Eliminating the recovered number from the overall total reported number would give a much clearer picture of whether the ACTIVE numbers are really spiking or declining.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Boomer logic at its finest. Putting the almighty paycheck above the lives of our neighbors. I can't even begin to wrap my head around how selfish of a mindset you must have.

I don't wear a mask in public for my benefit. I'm young, in shape and healthy. If I happen to contract the virus I'll likely pull through just fine but I end up scratching my head every time I leave the house. It isn't my generation that's at risk but yet, I see the largest amount of precautions being taken by the youngest adults. I feel sorry for anyone's family that feels that this virus is a hoax.
Sooo,,I assume you were wearing a mask every time you left the house the winter of 2017 right? And every flu season you wear a mask? While we're at it lets shut down the economy every October to March so everyone is safe. Matter of fact wear it the rest of your life, it has to help right?

We know it's a real virus, we simply aren't afraid of it. We know the flu is coming every year yet we don't panic and stay in the house. We have work to do and lives to live. The new norm is a joke. We have been around long enough to understand you can't destroy half the small business economy in states without severe social and health problems. What about those families? I "feel sorry" for anyone's family whose business was ruined by ignorant politicians.

I can't wrap my head around the fear and complete overreaction because half the country believed the screaming nitwits that we're all going to die before they had any real information at all.
Newsflash! We are social creatures, and germs and viruses are everywhere. When you take off the mask they'll be waiting for you..............

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just heard on the news this morning the results are in.......
The "peaceful" demonstrations caused NO increase or spikes in covid-19 cases!!! NOW GET THIS... they said it may have actually HELPED as people not involved in the marches were more likely to stay home and social distance.

But we all knew this was going to be the results right? Now if only Trump would wear a mask and stop holding those covid-19 seeding rallies. Next they'll say:
If you're not in a "peaceful" protest or toppling statues, everything else is just too dangerous to do because of the virus. Stay home and we'll handle everything. Do not vote in person....do it by mail. 100% mail in ballots would be good. Don't believe the cheating angle...we had the same people study it as the above findings for the covid spikes and they said it will be fine.... actually it may HELP getting Biden elected.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sooo,,I assume you were wearing a mask every time you left the house the winter of 2017 right? And every flu season you wear a mask? While we're at it lets shut down the economy every October to March so everyone is safe. Matter of fact wear it the rest of your life, it has to help right?

We know it's a real virus, we simply aren't afraid of it. We know the flu is coming every year yet we don't panic and stay in the house. We have work to do and lives to live. The new norm is a joke. We have been around long enough to understand you can't destroy half the small business economy in states without severe social and health problems. What about those families? I "feel sorry" for anyone's family whose business was ruined by ignorant politicians.

I can't wrap my head around the fear and complete overreaction because half the country believed the screaming nitwits that we're all going to die before they had any real information at all.
Newsflash! We are social creatures, and germs and viruses are everywhere. When you take off the mask they'll be waiting for you..............
First of all its not the flu, so no, no mask was needed winter of 17 or every flu season. And what do you mean the complete overreaction? Did you see what was going on in Italy then there health system overwhelmed and then the recovery rate is a lot less. They didn't shut stuff down to inconvenience you, they did to slow it down so hospitals in NYC, and other major cities could handle it. They did to help the front line workers. One thing I learned through all this is how we have a lot of special and great nurses who traveled and volunteered to go to work everyday on the front lines, and risk their on lives to battle it. If you talked or knew someone who worked on the front line or had a loved on pass from covid im sure you would have a different outlook.

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
Erie County goes green tomorrow. i fully expect to see NO MASKS in stores. Wolf said stores no longer have to force people to wear them, that was on 6-9-20. the CDC says all guidlelines remain in effect when going green, including masks and distancing. what this sucker spike !

·
Registered
39,288 Posts
I guess you guys haven’t heard. The Covid 19 virus has been gone since April. The churches have been packed since Easter and everything is Hunky Dory. Sure, there’s over 100,000 people reported dead from the virus buts that’s all a lie. The real number? Nobody is really sure but it’s a lot less than 100,000. Most died from heart failure but “they” said it was the virus just to inflate the numbers. “They” make more money that way. 😂

·
Registered
289 Posts
People round here just stopped caring about masks as soon as we went green. Walked into the gas station hours beforehand and they took down their sign and told me to “stop wearing that stupid mask” 🤣

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Masks are still required. Why give Wolf and others added incentive to shut things down again. NY, NJ, and CT are all instituting required quarantining for visitors from other states.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts