The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I spent some time riding over the weekend, here's a few pictures - enjoy.

Somehow we managed not to get too dirty - at least compared to usual!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Re: A few pics from the weekend

good pics mike. that lookout is one of my favorite spots. it would be nice to go up there and camp overnight.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yeah it's a cool spot for sure, Saturday you could hear groups of machines running all up and down the valley from there. I'm surprised you haven't camped out over there yet.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

just haven't done it yet. spent a few hours there one afternoon just taking it easy. might spend this friday night there watching the sun go down. we'll see where the day takes me friday.

·
Registered
799 Posts

Great picts Mike. You'll have to show me where that lookout is some time. I problely know where it is but just don't know how to ge there.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Here's a couple short videos too.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

where is that area at mike? I think i have been to it but can't tell for sure. looks like it might be the one that the pics from above are from.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No, that spot is right off the main SSRT trail, just north of the tunnel if my memory serves me correct. Short but step climbs with no where to get a running start. The videos really take the steepness out.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts

Awesome stuff!!! Looks like you are getting ready for the coal hills in less than 2 weeks!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Yep, I was getting my practice for the 12th, unfortunately the wife didn't take any video of the big hills I did.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts

I didn't even get my bike in gear yet... it's done. But I didn;t ride it yet. I hope I'm not rusty come the 12th

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

ok I know where your talking about. yeah they are very steep.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts