1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Couldn't make it this year. Too much going on. Maybe next time.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
One fine lookin bunch there mutt!!

That sky looks as blue could be. You all had a great weekend for the event indeed!!

·
Administrator
30,456 Posts
Good pics, thanks Mutt!

Looks like your having some good weather as well.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Hey George! You coming back to enjoy the festivities today?

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Sure wish I was there to meet everyone, but my family reunion is today... More photos of todays activities would be great.....

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GalThatFishes said:
Hey George! You coming back to enjoy the festivities today?
Can't be there today, Kathy. My W 1 FE unit has proclaimed that yours truly WILL be in attendance at the September family birthdays bash. Son in law Crawford is grilling and we are having a Carvel ice cream cake in honor of the four family members born in September.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Heading up there soon. Muttley... how was the turnout? Is the dunk tank still going today?
Hope all are having a blast up there!

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dunk tank will operate today, Woodsnut. Turnout is hard to estimate. So many were on the 3D course, and the event is spread out some. I think it is safe to say those there are having a great time.

·
Registered
20,235 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures
, hope many more make the board for those of us that couldn't attend to enjoy.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Wish I could have been there!!

The first thing in the pics that stood out to me, trapped on this tropical island, is guys wearing long sleeves, sweat shirts, and Rooster's jacket. Man I wish I was in cooling weather!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
how did the 3d shoot turn out? going to post scores i never made it out helped my nephew and brother put out stands and pull our cameras

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
44 degrees here this morning, John Henry. A touch of fall in the air. Makes one think that archery deer season might be just around the corner. Oh, I guess it really is, isn't it.

I have no idea how the 3D shoot went, Tess. Maybe someone who ran it could post scores.

·
Banned
4,279 Posts
One thing for sure is that Mother Nature has cooperated weather-wise for this event. Could the weather have been any better??? I think not!
FT

·
Super Moderator
6,026 Posts
just got back! great day. kids had fun. shot some clay birds and met a few members! thank you gtf! i hope we can do it again next year.... good to see you RB!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts