The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got there before light. Put my hunting coat on and loaded my gun. Walked into the woods and sat down. Heard shoots and seen one and shot it.Tagged it. Dragged it to my car and went home.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Sweet. On SGL's? Was a Pa Mountain lion hot on it's heals, being pursued by a Bigfoot? On a Crisp Sunday morning over a bait pile with an unregistered deer stand?

Awesome story.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
This reminds me of a funny story about my friend. He was working night turn in the coal mine on Friday, the eve of antlerless season and didn't get off work until 7 am. He raced home,got his gun and clothes, said hi to the wife and sped out the door. He drove a half mile up the dirt road then another half mile up the gaswell road on his property to get to his stand. He said he got out of the truck, loaded his gun and closed the door. He was parked at the bottom of a 30 foot high bank. When he looked up, he saw two does standing at the top of the bank looking away from him. Heaimed, fired and dropped one of the does and it slid down the bank and bounced off the side of his truck. He tagged it, loaded it in the truck and drove back home. When he walked in his wife asked him if he forgot soomething. No, I got y deer, I'm going to bed. LOL

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts