The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

a couple old clunkers....

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Moss 
#1 ·
My brothers and I were fortunate enough to grow up in the 70s and 80s plinking with some old Marlin glenfield model 25's that took some serious beating. Being the youngest I ended up with a couple of them since my brothers had left home. Fast forward 30 plus years and three kids laterthey weren't really seeing much action and we're looking pretty rough. I decided to refinish them and give them to my two girls still at home. A girl I know burnt the stocks with some things they chose. No badassery this time but I think they turned out OK. Will probably give them to them at Christmas. Ages 5 and 9.

See less See more
#11 ·
She is a friend of mine and just does artwork on the side. She never used a wood burner until last year when a friend and I bought one for her. She charged me 75 bucks each.

Another friend and co-worker has mad art skills and I bought him a wood burner a couple years ago and let my kid pick what she wanted. The guy did an amazing job and it only cost me a case of beer and a brick of 22's... I'll find the pics

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.