The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The rainbow I caught on the 24 of April. it was 24" & weighed 8 pounds. The Palimino was 20' no weight on it & was caught on the DHALO section of Pine Creek last week. you guys would never believe where I caught the rainbow.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
The rainbow I caught on the 24 of April. it was 24" & weighed 8 pounds. The palomino was 20', no weight on it & was caught on the DHALO section of Pine Creek last week. You guys would never believe where I caught the rainbow.
20 feet! That’s a shark, not a trout!😂

Seriously, nice fish!

• Haha
Reactions: loridr

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Pali was 20" not 20 ft. Typo sorry. 😊 The Big Rainbow was caught in Philadelphia, Yes, we have a stocked trout stream here in Philly, & yes the scenery is very nice. truth is if you did not know you were in the city you would think you were some where upstate.

Thank you guys for your compliments.

·
Registered
Crossbow, rifle, shotgun and muzzleloader
202 Posts
The Pali was 20" not 20 ft. Typo sorry. 😊 The Big Rainbow was caught in Philadelphia, Yes, we have a stocked trout stream here in Philly, & yes the scenery is very nice. truth is if you did not know you were in the city you would think you were some where upstate.

Thank you guys for your compliments.
You got that right!
First thing I thought of was "upstate" somewhere... definitely not Fairmount Park in Filthadelphia...
I can say that cause I live nearby.. unfortunately

1 - 20 of 33 Posts