The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
house cats that is, caught at 4 different places so far this year, anybody having the same problem? I never though that many people just let their cats run loose. I am not talking about farms with barn cats. that would be totally understandable since i was raised on a farm. I just don't get it with free roaming cats.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Yep! Did last year on the 79 acres I trap. Pinched 9 of them and aint seen a one since. Pretty sure they got sucked into a hole somewhere or picked up by aliens for lab testing on thier spacecraft. I sure don't miss them ! Rather catch a stinker.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Too often they were cute as kittens.Then the males began to stink and females to heat.Cost too much to fix them so they go for a ride and dump them.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Id love to catch a cat right now!

A Bobcat that is. LOL

I dont know why people think its OK to let them run.
We have 3 cats , 1 lives in the house, 2 that live in the kennel building . None ever run loose.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
People should realize that coyotes will eat their kitty cats off their porches for starters, and deal with the fact that it happens. The trapper going after coyotes should be considered a friend. Bobcats also eat feral cats. Now and then foxes also eat them.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have been told they make great bate.

·
Registered
282 Posts
2 years ago.....my son and I caught 31 of them. We have never gone back to that property.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts