The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Re: 8/13- 8/15 Going to have a booth to fill

8/13, afternoon of 14th and 8/15 I will be there.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks Walt! Any other reps interested?? HPA covers your costs.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts

I wish I could but I had to switch weekends at work so I can go on a cruise the next week. I really wanted to be there again this year. Looks like its going to be a great time.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

I would be interested. what time in the morningand what time at night?

·
Registered
11,357 Posts

Walt,

are you staying over or driving back and forth? i'm trying to get the time available but don't want to make the drive multiple times

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

Yeah John I will be there Heck I can walk over from my camp HAHA guys can't beat that.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

I think I am going to stay up in a hotel or motel. Im not driving 2 and half everyday.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

5BH20FOWL said:
I think I am going to stay up in a hotel or motel. Im not driving 2 and half everyday.

You can camp onsite as well...

I am sure there will be people with extra room for the event...

Not sure who will be staying with me yet, but if anyone else plans on camping and has room...

Let us know if you can accomodate another member or so...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

need to check my schedule to see ifI can pull the whole weekend but at least a day trip for me

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

Dennis,

I am thinking about staying overnight on Saturday night. I would stay Friday night as well but we have that Shooting the X fishing derby in Carlisle on Saturday morning. So driving there and back on Friday, Manning the X/HPA derby on Saturday and then driving up after that. We can car-pool Saturday after the derby if you want.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts

looks like a change in plans for me. I should be there but will know more as soon as my work schedule comes out. I can help with the booth.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

tfabarcher35 said:
looks like a change in plans for me. I should be there but will know more as soon as my work schedule comes out. I can help with the booth.
Awesome ! That will be great !

Hopefully things will pan out for you with it !

·
Registered
11,357 Posts

I'll be there with you Walt! I'll head down to your place early sat. a.m., we can hit the fish derby and then carpool to ATV expo for Sat evening and Sun a.m.. Do we know where we are staying yet?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

We will have somewhere for you guys I am sure...

Not sure if you guys are tenters or not...

I do have a large two room tent if you guys are in for that at all...

I can't promise you a spot in a camper yet, but you are first on the list if something opens...

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

I may be able to have 6 guys at my camp. No hot shower though it is an outside shower and I may have it ready by then. I will know for sure in a week or two, depends on my wife's schedule but I mentioned it to her and it seems we may be able to have some guys at camp. You can walk to Rock Run from my camp.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts

deadon4, let us know, that would be mighty hospitable of you

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

Ok guys here is the deal. I can have 6 guys at camp with beds. Or the bunk room has 4 bunks, the master bedroom can sleep 1 or a husband wife LOL. The sofa is very comfy and I like to sleep on it so there is 1 and the floor will sleep 2 comfy since I have 2 spare mattresses. so that can be 8. I have had 17 sleep there during boyscout weekends but that is with 10 scouts on the floors. Sum it up. 5 in beds or 8 using the floor.

The shower is an outdoor shower and the crapper is an outhouse.

The outhouse

The living room

The kitchen with head cook myself

Side porch

Fire pit outdoor social area with shooting range in rear

Outdoor card table for late night card games

Outdoor dining area

Exterior

This cabin is located in the scenic mountains of South-central Pennsylvania on a shaded lot. outdoor activities abound all within walking distance or a short drive to Prince Gallitzin state park for boating and record Musky and Bass fishing . The areas premiere ATV park , Rock Run is within walking distance. Or you can relax on site and hike the many trails on the property , fish the native brook trout stream and enjoy the wildlife be sure and bring your camera. These photos were taken recently on the property.

Did I sell you for the weekend post here to reserve your bed if this is you vacation selection

·
Registered
11,357 Posts

LOL, looks great! If the invite stands and Flanuva is still going, put us down for TWO saturday night!

Dennis

1 - 20 of 67 Posts