The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's in? In the last thread, there were quite a few guys who said they would be interested in joining us. I think Saturday would probably be best for most of us, but Monday is a holiday and also a possibility. So far there are three of us and it would be nice to get a 7 or 8 more and put on some decent drives. Lets get a game plan together and do some huntin!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man, thanks for the reply. that would be great, the more the better. hope you can make it out!

jason

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys. Let's meet at 8am same place. Between buck run rd and phessant rd. is everyone ok with that?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I am deff in if you guys can get one on for Monday! My mom has a hair appt at 10am tommrw so I can't use the car:(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From what I understand, the guys has another successful hunt today. I think Steve will be posting pics soon.

·
Registered
82 Posts
We were hunting over in that area Saturday and heard some banging. Get anything? My Buddy's kid got a button buck.There are deer around, but they are in deep thickets now.

·
Banned
979 Posts
I work nightshift and every other weekend as well...Do you guys ever get out during the week?? If my schedule allows it I can get out on some week days if anyone is interested...Thx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts