The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
From where I stand the real terrorists, the real monsters,the real child abusers are the school adminstators and adults that subjected this child to this torture. They should be publically disgraced and somehow marked with a stain that reflects their guilt and participation in this travesty. I hope that kid is okay and can erase this monsterous treatment from her mind.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Is anyone really surprised that the progressives running our school systems are incapable of making responsible decisions concerning the safety of our children?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I can't watch video due to no audio, but I'd guess it's the same ol story. There's some recent examples of kids being suspended because the used their hands as a simulated "gun" to play cops and robbers, or cowboys and Indians...It's PC run am muck. Can't play cowboys and Indians? It's more of the same. Bang Bang!

It's no different why the Redskins will likely change their name so that the NFL doesn't want to offend anyone.

Grow up, and grow a spine. Stop the PC crap.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Our kids are being taught GUN is a four letter word, and to hold your fingers in the shape of a gun is a obscene gesture.

·
Registered
9,690 Posts
I tried to find an email addy for the Mt Carmel school district and have come up empty. I was going to send them a nastygram

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gentleben said:
I tried to find an email addy for the Mt Carmel school district and have come up empty. I was going to send them a nastygram
I found the Mount Carmel Principal and Superintendent on this site for anyone that wants to email them. http://www.phacathletics.org/mountcarmel.htm
Principal:Bernard Stellar Superintendent: Mrs. Cheryl Latorre
Principal Phone: 570-339-1500 Superintendent Phone: 570-339-1500
Email: [email protected]a.us Email: [email protected]

I copied and pasted from the site so it's jumbled some.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gentleben said:
Thanks GSP
You're welcome GB.

I feel sorry for the little kids. I know a family from another school district that was recently approached by the school wanting to give a 5 year old Ritalin. It's just crazy. How can a child learn to his or her full potential if they are being made numb with drugs? Just so they behave a specific way. It's not natural. Then the child grows up to do drugs or commit crimes later. That's how a Lanza is created. By messed up adults.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts