The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The former NFL quarterback took to the social media platform early Saturday to rip the holiday as a “celebration of white supremacy.”

“Black (people) have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized (and) terrorized by America for centuries (and) are expected to join your commemoration of ‘independence,’ while you enslaved our ancestors,” he wrote. “We reject your celebration of white supremacy and look forward to liberation for all.”

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Colin, take a break. You don't have to be a whining spoiled useless piece of garbage every day of your life.

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Krappernick, lebron and others that have nike endorsement deals are huge racist and hypocrites, Nike factory workers earn maybe 150.00 a month and these "super stars" make millions a year in deals with nike. i guess the only minority they care about is themselves. $150.00 a month...isnt that slave wages ?

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think they should shut down all sports for the health and safety of the teams. look whats happening with basketball. teams members are testing positive and teams are dropping out of tournaments. they cant social distance or wear masks, neither can football or baseball, or cross country or....if your child is playing sports when school starts...good luck !!

·
Registered
699 Posts
No he is just making money off of trashing America. He can’t make money playing football because he isn’t good enough.
So now that he is out of the league it’s racism!
Just a complete idiot!
I was out of Nike when they wouldn’t drop that turd Tiger Woods and the paterno thing. But absolutely refuse anything Nike since they pay this piece of garbage to push their products.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Kaepernick may have some legal problems coming his way in the form of funding terrorism. He has given thousands of dollars to an organization named Assatas Daughter that are now under FBI investigation.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
And this turd thinks NFL teams will put up with that.

Gosh I hope he's signed. The officials will take care of it, they'll just miss seeing that helmet to helmet contact. Looked incidental to me.......

At my work, we have a social media policy. Like it or not, I can be fired for what I post on social media. I dont use it, this forum is the closest I get.

No one is holding any protests for this oppressed white man not having freedom of speech. Maybe you guys could organize one.

Point is, I am told by my employer to button it with anything outlandish (per their rules) on social media, or get the heck out. I am free to choose, as the exits are well marked.

So Colin and Kanye take advantage of their Black Privilage (rich, no relevant talent anymore, and pretend to still be 'hood) and spout off with no limits on social media. But that right has been unfairly denied to me.

Clearly, I am a victim of the systemic oppression of the white middle class.

Where is my govt check and EBT card? I need to gas up the Hummer and get a pack of cigs before I go bust up the front of the police station.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I agree with you 100% about kaepernick. Kanye doesn’t pretend to be hood anymore though and has openly given his life to god. This was a couple years ago and he still seems genuine about. But what really matters is he is an advocate for personal responsibility, not blaming others for your own actions or playing the race card. He also seems to have realized that the Democratic Party has a vested interest in keeping minorities dependent on government handouts so they keep voting for them. He was nuttier than squirrel poop years ago, but it seems finding God and becoming a father made him get his crap together.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
This guy is a clown. What country let's you dress up in a jersey and let's you kneel on the sideline while the national anthem is being played and still get paid? He even got to sit on the bench and still collect a big paycheck. Our Founding Fathers risked their lives to liberate us from England and this guy isn't grateful. Nothing stopping him from getting on a plane and going to another country if he feels it's so bad here. I bet he won't though!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts

The former NFL quarterback took to the social media platform early Saturday to rip the holiday as a “celebration of white supremacy.”

“Black (people) have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized (and) terrorized by America for centuries (and) are expected to join your commemoration of ‘independence,’ while you enslaved our ancestors,” he wrote. “We reject your celebration of white supremacy and look forward to liberation for all.”
He's free to go back to his native country of origin and have a wonderful life.
He may get robbed and beat, his mother and girl friend may be raped and killed but hey he won't have to worry about us white supremacists.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts