The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

4th annual wpa late season hunt

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  RB 
#1 ·
Extending the hunt to the xbow users, which i'll probobly be using. any question ask me or octagon

Sorry for posting so late guys but work has been killing me.

Anyway time to plan. For those that are new this is the 4th annual western pa flintlock hunt. It will take place at moraine state park the last saturday of the season. We also get a cabin at the park so if anyone is interested in that the cost is pretty resonable if we can fill the cabin. Its a great chance to meet some new friends or reunite with guys who have hunted before. I always look forward to this hunt as its the last of the year. If anyone wants to join all are welcome, if you want in on the cabin, pm myself or octagon.

#10 ·
Buckethead is on me to do this...tough week for me to get way workwise though. That would be 1/9 right???

I think I would rather use a crossbow than a flinchlock...
, BH would never speak to me again short of calling me the "devil's child"...LOL

You guys will have a blast. Is the cabin full? bit of a drive for me for a one day. Man would it be cool to drop a late season buck with a gang of HPAers....

A room away from octagon would apparently be preferred...
although I am kind of stuffed up anyway.

#13 ·
i have been swamped at work, i'll try to put it all together this weekend and contact everyone about the cabin

if anyone has any questions they can contact me or octagon

also for those who want to attend there is other types of hunting open. we had a coyote hunter one year and i'm pretty sure you can small game hunt. i might bring my shotgun cause i doubt i'll wanna lug the x-bow around all day.

#14 ·
TATERDAVID said:
Fman said:
Man, wish I had a doe tag for that area I'd go......
just remember for next year dmap tags are avalible for the park, i get one just for this hunt
That's a great Idea! I'll have to try and remember... I've never put in for a Dmap before....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.