The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for posting so late guys but work has been killing me.

Anyway time to plan. For those that are new this is the 4th annual western pa flintlock hunt. It will take place at moraine state park the last saturday of the season. We also get a cabin at the park so if anyone is interested in that the cost is pretty resonable if we can fill the cabin. Its a great chance to meet some new friends or reunite with guys who have hunted before. I always look forward to this hunt as its the last of the year. If anyone wants to join all are welcome, if you want in on the cabin, pm myself or octagon.

hey flyfishr, you still got last years pictures, those were awesome

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i knew you'd be in

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Planning on being there for the hunt.

Tater, Please don't let it rain this year. I can handle a foot of fresh snow but that rain on top makes it tough.

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good to see a couple from last year willing to give it a try again

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I'm there. Put me down for the cabin as well. The snow was fantastic last year, the freezing rain at the end not so much.

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That makes 3 for the cabin, need 3 more

·
Super Moderator
23,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kool hope ya can make it look forward to meeting ya, cabins the way to go imho. i only live about 15 miles from there but makes a nice weekend get away

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Count me in. I'll try to get permission from the boss to hit the cabin at least Friday night. And as always tater, I get to be the big spoon!

·
Registered
12,714 Posts
eddie spaghetti said:
Tater Will you guys be going out for dinner on Friday? I may stop down.
The Tater must be busy so I can answer this one. We have the last 3 years. Fiday night dinner is a very good time that`s for sure!!

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Harrysigafoo said:
Did I miss the pic of the deer harvest in those pictures???
We ate fresh backstraps for lunch. All that was left was the gut pile. Really didn't think that was appropriate for the picture.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
eddie spaghetti said:
Buckethead, No Uncle Howie this year?
Oh, I'm sure he'll join in again. I'll probably be talking to him in the next couple of days. I'll let him know when I see him.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Anyone heard from Muzzy Mike? I haven't seen him on here for some time, hope all is well with him and he can make it for the hunt.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts