The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the media is saying there were 4 handguns found in the school. And ONLY handguns. The Bushmaster .223 was left in the car as the "TRUTHERS" have been saying. And Lanza was denied a second rifle when he attempted to buy one!

How convenient the truth wiggles it's way out! Unbelievable!

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have 3 bottles of booze anda case of beer at home. Somebody better ban cars before I drive drunk!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
That report aired on December 15th......

Obviously it did not fit the Prez's agenda, so it was swept under the rug..

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Yes, I'm pretty sure this is old news. All the hub bub is about "assault rifles", but there wasn't one used there in Newtown. Furthermore, even the form letter I got from our fearless Senator Casey cites the use of a "evil rifle" in his support to BAN ASSAULT RIFLES.

Here's the quote from Casey:

According to reports, the shooter was able to kill many children and adults very quickly because he possessed a military-style semiautomatic weapon. He also allegedly used magazines containing up to 30 rounds of ammunition and carried hundreds of rounds more.

It's not true, as we kmow. He's just carrying the Regime's water for it, and in turn he'll get a lolly pop.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Has anyone seen an official police report on firearms used? I have seen the conflicting stories and if true no rifle used we should be making it known throughout the land.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
It would also be nice to know the magazine capacity of each of teh used firearms. There was a report of a shotgun.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
don't matter what he used. the man in charge wants the guns gone just listen to his speech what ever it takes to stop the killings and the the illegal gun sales but what about the government selling guns in mexico its all a plan so now is the time to stand together and let our voices be heard as one

·
Banned
212 Posts
frank1969 said:
don't matter what he used. the man in charge wants the guns gone just listen to his speech what ever it takes to stop the killings and the the illegal gun sales but what about the government selling guns in mexico its all a plan so now is the time to stand together and let our voices be heard as one
+1!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts