The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,621 Posts
Here is the release on it. Several leading manufacturers with be on hand including Koda, Ten-Point and Excalibur. Some others are in the works. I believe at last years festival, a compound bow shooter shot the high score on the 3-D course. I plan on being there. Any archers that use compounds or traditional are welcome to come on down and shoot the course with us. Would love to meet some more fine folks from HPA.

Press Release Hemlock Field Archers in Lebanon, PA will host the second annual PCF Archery Festival on July 25, 2010. The event is open to ALL bowhunters. A 40 target 3D shoot will cap off the days events.

Several of the leading manufacturers will have reps present to answer your questions and to test their products. Many vendors will also be on hand.

Prizes & Raffles include, but are not limited to; Several Big Game Hunts, Bows, Arrows, Broadheads, Treestands, HSS Safety Products, Optics and much more. Additional information will be made available at a later date. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'll be there. I'm sure I will have some special prices or show discounts. Great opportunity to save shipping costs on any heavy items.

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
sounds fun, i am gonna try to make it, maybe some of us PGH guys can carpool or something

1 - 7 of 7 Posts