The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a place in 2B where I can get a chance to hunt the early archery doe season. Let me know what ya have. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
theres a game land in 2b gets kinda crowded but does have deer early season. 2b is hard to get permission to hunt but there are some monster deer

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, just looking for a place to get a head start on the regular season. Might bring my daughter.

·
Super Moderator
23,752 Posts
2b is very tough to find a spot to hunt unless ya know someone.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Shoot me a PM and I can put your daughter on deer... and you 2....
I know EVERY person that still holds land on the northern side of 2B... Pine Twp had LESS THAN 300 families when I was young, now there are over 160,000 so if they still have land in the family, I probably know them...
I get more pleasure putting someone on their first deer than I do harvesting the deer myself...

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bloodhound!! Like I said we are just trying to get a jump start on the season and maybe get her a doe in the process. Seems like there are TONS of doe tags left down there. Thanks for any and all help!
Art

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
bloodhound said:
Shoot me a PM and I can put your daughter on deer... and you 2....
I know EVERY person that still holds land on the northern side of 2B... Pine Twp had LESS THAN 300 families when I was young, now there are over 160,000 so if they still have land in the family, I probably know them...
I get more pleasure putting someone on their first deer than I do harvesting the deer myself...
BH is right the growth has been explosive in that area. I drive through there everyday on the way to work. Getting permission is key. I am lucky enough to access two properties and sure do see a ton of deer.

This is a real nice offer BH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts