The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this. Anyone interested in slug hunting this Saturday 1-09 around Jefferson and Elizabeth. There are a few spots that we can put on some drives. My son may be with me, so if you have a young hunter bring them and I will do my best to help them get a doe. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Went hunting with vandyke today..He is great person to know and to hunt with..Took me to some nice spots..Deer didnt cooperate but I had a great time..Look forward to hunting with him again in the future..

·
Registered
583 Posts
Vandyke sent you another PM, let me know if you didnt get it. I live close to you, I am always looking for new places and faces to hunt with

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Vandyke probably needs to empty his PM's. There is a limit as to how many members are allowed. 10?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dutch said:
Vandyke probably needs to empty his PM's. There is a limit as to how many members are allowed. 10?
Your right, i needed to clean out my box. I had messages from 2005!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rd22 said:
Went hunting with vandyke today..He is great person to know and to hunt with..Took me to some nice spots..Deer didnt cooperate but I had a great time..Look forward to hunting with him again in the future..
I had a great time, wish I could have stayed out longer. I came home and slept most of the day and all through the night. When RD22 and I went hunting, I was having severe abdominal pain on my left side that started the day before. Needless to say, it is still there but not as bad as yesterday and my wife is pushing for me to go to the hospital.

FYI: Looking forward to hunting with you and other guys from this board this weekend.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fletchshedder said:
Vandyke sent you another PM, let me know if you didnt get it. I live close to you, I am always looking for new places and faces to hunt with
I had to empty my box. I did receive your PM today. I will be sending you one back here shortly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts